Gateway Student Behavioral Expectations
Gateway expects students to:
- Demonstrate courtesy and respect through their words and actions.
- Act responsibly at all times
- Arrive at school on time and ready to learn
- Wear clothing that is appropriate for a professional and educational environment.
- Obey all instructions given by school personnel.
- Respect the rights of other students to receive an education and not interfere with it.
- Respect all property belongings to the school and to their peers.
- Help the school to maintain a safe, orderly and welcoming environment.